October 04, 2020
Jorge Ramos Caught Misleading Hispanics Again
On Sunday's "Al Punto" (To The Point), Univision's Jorge Ramos echoed Joe Biden's lies by falsely claiming that President Trump has never condemned white supremacy and that he has refused to denounce the Proud Boys.
President Trump has condemned the Proud Boys and he has repeatedly and specifically denounced racism, extremism, and white supremacists. Here are just a few examples:
- As recently as Thursday night, President Trump told Fox News: "I've said it many times. Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, but I condemn that."
- In August 2019, President Trump said: “I don’t like it. Any group of hate, I am — whether it’s white supremacy, whether it’s any other kind of supremacy, whether it’s Antifa, whether it’s any group of hate, I am very concerned about it.” (August 7, 2019)
- TRUMP: “We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.” (August 14, 2017)
- TRUMP: "Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.” (August 14, 2017)
- TRUMP: “The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division… I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence.” (August 11, 2018)
Of course, Ramos made no mention of this on his show—he has an agenda. This is also not the first time he uses his program to serve as Joe Biden's publicist. Just a few weeks ago, Ramos misled his viewers regarding Biden's extreme position on late-term abortions, regurgitating a Biden campaign press release as a fact-check.
It may be no secret that Ramos has abandoned the pretense of being an objective reporter (after all, he has openly called himself a member of "the resistance"), but that does not change the fact that Hispanic Americans deserve honest journalism, not left-wing activism masquerading as news.
Trump Campaign Releases Spanish-Language Ad Condemning Joe Biden’s Plan to Redirect Police Funding
10 preguntas para Joe Biden durante su visita a Miami